Crush at Home Complete Package
- 60 Day, 2 Phase, Interactive Crush60 at Home Workout Guide
- Videos of every exercise embedded
- Hand drawn illustrations of every exercise
- Tips for success on each workout page
- Progress Tracking Worksheet
- 60 Day, 2 Phase, Interactive Crush Nutrition Guide
- Automatic macro calculator - NO MATH REQUIRED!
- Self adjusting macro calculations for each phase
- Supplement Guide
- 'Crush Approved' fast track food list
- Lifetime Facebook Support Group Membership
- 24/7 Email Support
*TO ENJOY THE INTERACTIVE FEATURES, YOU MUST INSTALL THE LATEST ADOBE ACROBAT APP ON YOUR SMART-PHONE OR TABLET
Body Type A
You consider yourself to be 'thin'. The muscle mass that you have is lean muscle mass and you have smaller joints. Your chest is flat and your shoulders are relatively small. You find it really hard to gain weight and consider yourself to have an extremely fast metabolism.
Body Type B
You have an average bone structure and you have always found yourself to be naturally strong. You gain and lose weight somewhat easily, but can put on fat quicker than you can lose it. You have a naturally ‘athletic' appearing physique. You have wider shoulders and a smaller waist. If you ate everything in sight, you would get fat.
Body Type C
You have a softer body type and you gain fat very easily. You have large joints. You have a "stocky' build. You gain mass very easily but have an extremely slow metabolism. You find it very hard to lose fat, and lack muscle definition.