Hey guys! If you found your way to this page, you're probably looking to learn a bit more about me. I don't blame you! Here you can find a little bit about me, what I've done with my life, and what makes me credible.
Who Is Ben Williamson?
The truth is, I haven't always looked like a fitness model. When I started High-School, I was 5'0" and maybe 95 lbs. Although athletic, I was a little soccer player and had a slow metabolism. I discovered powerlifting at age 17 and fell in love. I trained to get strong, but with that came no aesthetic benefits. Throughout college I wasted my time pursuing a career in soccer. I crashed a motorcycle, went in and out of injury, and saw my dreams slowly fading away.
I decided to get back in the gym, but this time I wanted to look good. I was at a pretty low place in my life, and was looking for a hobby, passion, or maybe even an escape. I snapped a progress pic and chuckled. I said, "Yeah, one day when I'm some model, I can look back at this and smile." I actually quit working out three weeks after I took my first progress photo because I was confused with the program I was following. I didn't see results fast enough and it drove me to quit...
Thankfully, I got back on the horse. When I told my friends and family that I would be a cover model before I died, they literally laughed at me. Quite honestly, I don't blame them. I was always that kid with big dreams and no actions to back them up.
I ended up not only becoming that cover model, but an internationally published one. I started a few businesses, had my picture taken a couple times, signed a few contracts, landed a couple covers, and told myself to never look back. Before I was some 'model', I was just a kid from a little town in Wisconsin. I'm still that kid. I create all my products with one person in mind. Him. I create these programs for the kid who struggled for years to find answers. He never had direction, he never knew what to eat, how to eat, how to train, what was important, what was safe...he never had CRUSH.
We are changing the world. We are Crush.
- Internationally Published Fitness Cover Model
- Internationally Published Author and Spokesmodel
- Talent for SLU (Fitness and Lifestyle Model)
- Muscle and Performance Cover Model
- Vitamin Shoppe Content Contributor and Expert Panelist
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Exercise / Kickboxing / Aerobics Instructor
- Certified CPR / AED / First Aid
- Midwest’s #1 Online Trainer
- Bay Area’s #1 Online Trainer
- Celebrity Online trainer (Celebrities and Professional Athletes)
- Extreme Weight-Loss Coach
- Owner of Crush Fit and the Crush Fitness Centers brand
- Owner of Crush Supplements
- Creator of the Crush60 workout series, sold in 87 countries
- Crush60 ranked #1 on 2016 Best Product on Hearst’s BestProducts.com publication for workout guides. Link HERE
- Hearst reviewed #1 online fitness program for those 'On the Go'.
- Crush60 ranked Cosmopolitan's # 1 workout guide
- Competed and Awarded Winner of NPC Bodybuilding, Physique, WBFF Fitness model