SEE ALL POSTS
This is a very simple way to get some protein right away in the morning, especially if you're not a big breakfast person. Simply blending together cold coffee, almond milk, and protein powder, you have a delicious and protein packed drink to start your day!
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
Macros (without added flavoring):
- Add ingredients in the order listed into blender
- Add any flavoring you'd like
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into mug and enjoy!
145 calories; 24g protein, 2.5g fat, 5g carbs, 2g fiber
Guys! You have GOT to try these Protein Cheesecake cups. They're delicious and have amazing macros...I ate half of them right away! They may not be "real" cheesecake but this healthy version is SO GOOD, the macros for each cup, without toppings, is 1g fat, 4g carbs, and 11g protein!!
- 12 oz fat free cream cheese
- 10 oz plain non fat greek yogurt
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 2 eggs
- Fat free whipped cream
- Graham cracker crumbs
Macros per cup (without toppings):
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all fillings together in a bowl (use electric mixer if clumpy )
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and fill each one 3/4 full
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until tops turn golden
- Take out and let cool for a few minutes
- Put in fridge for 45 minutes
- Add toppings of choice and ENJOY!
69 calories; 11g protein, 1g fat, 4g carbs
This isn't just any regular Cinnamon Roll (although those are delicious beyond belief as well)! Kat, one of our wonderful Crushers, shared her recipe for her Cinnamon Buns of Steel. These are packed with protein and taste incredible!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice (I used Quest Vanilla Milkshake)
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white (3 Tbsp out of the carton)
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 3 Tbsp water (I subbed 1 Tbsp with Torani sugarfree caramel syrup)
- I also add a splash of vanilla, butter extract, and a pinch of salt.
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 1 Tbsp water (I used Walden Farms maple syrup instead)
Macros (one roll without topping):
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the dough ingredients.
- Mix the dough ingredients until it forms a solid dough.
- Sprinkle some coconut flour on the surface and the rolling pin because the dough is super sticky.
- Roll it out into a rectangle, or as much of a rectangle as possible.
- Place the rectangle on a baking sheet sprayed with baking spray.
- Mix the filling.
- Spread the filling over the dough evenly.
- Roll it up and sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with whatever you wish! I highly suggest MuscleButter Birthday Cake Cashew Spread or Nuts n' More Toffee Crunch peanut butter.
252 calories; 34g protein, 4g fat, 20g carbs, 12g fiber