For all those who have a sweet tooth, this Chocolate Peanut butter protein smoothie is for you! It’s a quick and refreshing way to get tons of protein on a hot summer day. This recipe calls for 47g of protein, BOOM! Drink up for the gains.
- 1 frozen medium banana
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (more or less to your liking)
- 6 oz Fage Total Zero Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Cut up a banana into small pieces and freeze
- Grab a blender
- Add all the ingredients into the blender, in the order listed, and blend until smooth
- Pour into glass with a fun straw and enjoy!
352 calories; 11g fat, 19g carbs, 8g fiber, 47g protein