We’re all about being simple and quick when it comes to cooking. This Lemon & Ginger Chicken stir fry recipe is a healthy and light meal to make for your weekly meal prep without sacrificing any flavor. Whip this up and let us know how you like it!
- 6oz chicken breast (raw)
- 2 cups green beans (or your choice of vegetables)
- Cooking spray
- Sesame seeds for texture and added flavor
- 3/4 – 1 tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp corn starch as a thickener
- Chop chicken into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking oil and set on medium high heat.
- Add chicken to the pan and cook for between 5 – 7 minutes
- Toss in green beans (or vegetable of your choice). Stire and allow green beans to sear for about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and then pour in the sauce. Stir to ensure everything is equally coated.
- If you'd like, stir in sesame seeds.
- Enjoy with brown rice or quinoa.
314 calories; 44g protein, 30g carbs, 2g fat, 7g fiber