Add some drama to your chicken.
When prepping meals for the week, chicken is a staple. But sick of the same ole seasoning you usually top your chicken with? This Balsamic chicken is a simple and easy way to spice things up a bit.
- 2lbs chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp no oil balsamic dressing
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ginger
- Preheat oven to 405 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for sauce
- Put chicken in large ziploc bag
- Pour sauce into bag with chicken and seal bag. Let the chicken marinate real good in the sauce ~20-25min
- Take marinated chicken out of bag, place on baking sheet, and bake at 405 degrees for 15-20min
- For a balanced meal, serve with your choice of veggies and starch
132 calories, 26g protein, 3g carbs, 2g fat