WAFFLES GLORIOUS WAFFLES! Waffles for breakfast. Waffles for lunch. Waffles for dinner. That's my motto! Enjoy this simple and easy waffle recipe that I eat at least once, if not twice a day. You will never think twice about making pancakes ever again after trying these glorious syrup pockets.INGREDIENTS:
- Kodiak cake mix ( or any waffle mix )
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder ( your choice)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Toppings of choice!
- Turn waffle iron on and let heat up to desired temperature
- Pour 1 serving of waffle mix into a bowl
- Add 1/2 serving of protein powder, 1 whole egg, and baking powder to mixture
- Add water until batter like consistency
- Spray waffle maker with non stick cooking spray
- Pour batter into waffle maker
- Let cook for roughly 4 minutes ( time may vary)
- Add toppings of choice!
- And there you have it! A perfectly made protein packed waffle! Enjoy :)
283 calories; 26g protein, 7g fat, 29g carbs