Guys! You have GOT to try these Protein Cheesecake cups. They're delicious and have amazing macros...I ate half of them right away! They may not be "real" cheesecake but this healthy version is SO GOOD, the macros for each cup, without toppings, is 1g fat, 4g carbs, and 11g protein!!
- 12 oz fat free cream cheese
- 10 oz plain non fat greek yogurt
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 2 eggs
- Fat free whipped cream
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all fillings together in a bowl (use electric mixer if clumpy )
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and fill each one 3/4 full
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until tops turn golden
- Take out and let cool for a few minutes
- Put in fridge for 45 minutes
- Add toppings of choice and ENJOY!
69 calories; 11g protein, 1g fat, 4g carbs